Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

July 2009 More doin's with W & A et al


Everyone needed a little down time after walking on the "wild" side at Vertical Ranch. So we just shut the kids in the toy room with Uncle Wade. (Andrea spent all of her time doing laundry! I know, I know...someone has to do it! She just made it possible for me to put it off for a few days. We hardly recognized them all cleaned up!)

After a rousing ride in the ducks Wade and Andrea met us at the space needle for lunch! I have to say....my selection was delicious!




Just a bit chilly and windy at the top!




After watching the table over from ours order dessert...Wade couldn't resist!
The boys were fascinated too!


I just had to include this one of Brett! He is totally cute!
We were sad to send them on their way back home! Come back again!


1 comment:

ALB said...

Love the picture of Brett & the kids looking at the yummy ice cream!