Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Danny is 2 months young!

Gotta add more pictures with Beth/mom! We never have very many with mom cause she usually is taking pictures of the kids with dad! We discovered this when Joe was born. Troy is doing a great job in trying to rectify the "problem" this time around. *grin I like to also think of these pictures as "before" pictures...gotta get off those baby pounds!! I just like Danny's droll expression in this first one...can't see me but it counts!
Look....there's the start of a grin! He has started to laugh, which is very fun. His laugh sounds very different than Joe's. He still looks like me...hopefully those eyes will stay blue! He's definitely got my lack of skin color.

2 comments:

Lainey said...

What a very pretty mommy Danny has there. Nice pic Troy!

GIEJ Long said...

I know the "problem" about taking pictures! But I'll make sure Gordon gets to read this and take Troy's example!!! :-)
Ivona