Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Saturday Snow


Beth T. dropped by to give a little something to the boys. Joe wasn't so interested in the cute matching outfits but he is loving the animals. He hasn't stopped playing with them yet.

Here he is saying "Hip-pooh."
It snowed around 5 inches while we hung out at Gordon and Ivona's celebrating Emily's 1st birthday! Emily really got into her cake. Yummy!





On the way home from the party, we couldn't make it up a steep hill and so we had to turn around and slide down. Luckily we didn't hit another car but we did hit the curb and did something to the wheel of my sable. Glad it wasn't my new van!



Sunday, we woke up to snow and rain. Joe still went outside with dad after meeting. Mom only braved the elements to take a few pictures. Unfortunately she didn't get a picture of their completed snowman. Maybe it will snow again?!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Troy, Beth and Boys....this is Renee from Nebraska. I love happening upon blogs of folks I know that I wasn't aware were into this blogging thing. I'm a great blog spectator! Anyway, the name of yours has me puzzled...for pete's sake, what is avacado egg mangle?........ a side dish best served with boiled cow's tongue perhaps? The pictures of your boys are so cute! This is a great way to keep up with them and how much they change and grow. Keep up the good work!

Hilary said...

I love the hip-pooh! Too, too cute!

Pharmgirl said...

Seriously? You got the van?

GIEJ Long said...

Thanks for coming to my birthday. I really had fun playing with you boys. Please come again!
Emily