Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to the Blogging World

So it has been "years" since I posted something. At least it sure feels like it's been forever. I can't believe our "household" was sick for sooooooooooo long. Ok, we weren't sick this last week...I just never got around to posting something...but I'm BACK!!!

When Joe was finally ready to get off the couch (he was so miserable while sick he didn't want to move) we made forts. Poor Danny! It is hard to be the younger brother.


On Saturday, March 8th we met my family at Alki at the Fish and Chips place. A MUCH better place than Spuds. Somehow it seems Grandpa had a hard time eating his fish. You'd think he'd be hungry because he bicycled there with cousin Kathy and Uncle Bryan. (Steve bicycled there too but not with them since he comes from the opposite direction.) So what was the occasion??? My mom's birthday. (notice I did not write your age mom! That makes me the favorite daughter!) Here's my folks with the true favorites. :)


Just another reason the grandkids love their grandma. At least this time she didn't tell them to "save some room for dessert!" *grin

It was a fun celebration and a nice drive to Alki. Note to self, we should go there this summer!

2 comments:

ALB said...

Great shirt Joe! Your cousins are going to the Spring Game & they are super excited. Wish you were here to go with us.
Sure miss you! :)
Love, Aunt Andrea

ALB said...

Poor Danny being sat on.
Love, Micah