Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Swimming!

As some of you know, we have had Joe enrolled in waterbabies. While I watch from the side lines with Danny, Joe and Troy get in the water. Joe is doing awesome. He goes underwater just fine, likes to jump in and can float on his back (he is not a fan of being on his back though). Here are some pictures of his last day of class. (The next session begins after this next week.) I'm not sure who had more fun with all the "stuff" in the pool, the kids or the adults. *grin Joe did get a little scared of the slide. Last Friday for open swim he went down it "a million times" but this time when he went down it the third time, he sunk like a rock and did a somersault underwater and Troy had to grab him by his foot to bring him up. He didn't drink any water and was fine but was very emphatic about not wanting to go down the slide again. We'll have to try it some other day. For those of you who live in the area, check out www.waterbabies.net for information on this learn to swim program. They do an incredible job with their instruction. I highly recommend the program.

9 comments:

Lainey said...

Your updates are great! I tried Avacado Toast today. (I go into this compromise situation verrrry slowly!)It was delish! I will try the full compromise some day when I am feeling stronger about my position. Ha. It really is like a marriage, we all have our own take on it. Mine had lots of lemon, does that say anything about how easy I am to get along with?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Beth. Looks like the boys are growing & having fun. How big is Danny? He looks a lot bigger than those other babies...maybe he is older though?

Dad Burgess

Kate said...

It looks like so much fun! I hope to take the boys to swimming lessons one of these years. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Troy and Beth...this was a fun update to your blog. I love looking at pictures of your little boys!!!

Renee

ALB said...

Cool swimming lessons with the big ball! Love the picture where Joe is sitting on Danny!

Brian and Amy said...

Hi Beth and Troy! We found your comment on our blog and had a great time checking out yours! Thanks for the note. It would be fun to see you someday!

Brent and Dayla said...

Hi Beth & Troy, So fun to see pictures of Joe enjoying waterbabies! We can't wait to try our first lesson next week! BTW, I happened to notice someone in one of the waterbabies photos. I am almost 100% positive that in one of the dad & son combos, the dad is one VERY best anesthesioligists ever known. You probably know whom I am talking about...I kept telling him I was going to make sure he was there to give me my epidural when I was in labor (it didn't work out that way). Anyways, funny how it can be a small world. Keep swimming, Dayla

VJ said...

Sounds like fun to go swimming! hope i can go soon!

Brent and Dayla said...

Beth, we just had our first waterbabies class...and Marissa loved it! What a good recommendation! I like all the water safety that they start teaching from the get go. Thanks for encouraging such a wonderful program!