Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Setting up!

We settled on a Piggy theme and added a bit o "farm" to it!  I designed and made the cake myself.  I'm so proud of it!  :)  It is made out of three bundt cakes.  The tail is the candle...we just needed one...so this was perfect!  The "mud" is chocolate frosting.  I personally think making the cake was the best part. *grin  

We love Usborne books at our house and "Woolly" is one of our favorite characters.  So using the corn starch packing peanuts I licked and I stuck them on a box and then drew woolly.   

Getting ready is half the fun!   Here the house is all decorated and ready!  I just used "farm" stuff from the kids' books, toys etc. and placed them all over the room.  I had no idea we had so many "things".  I also picked up a bouquet of balloons...isn't the piggy cute?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I absolutely adore the cake :D Miss and love you all! <3 Ande