Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

October 2009 Pumpkin Patch W/ Grandma W.

Elaine, the boys, and I took a trip down to visit my mom. Elaine was getting measurements for a painting she is painting my mom and I was there because my mom wanted to see the boys *grin. I, unfortunately didn't get a picture of Elaine...but take my word for it. She looked great!

Here are the boys with Grandma before we took off for the pumpkin patch. They made her the apron she is wearing! :)
My cousin Kathy popped in for a few minutes. We haven't seen her for a while so that was a nice surprise. The boys didn't recognize her without her bicycle!
Danny got caught where our dog Squiggy used to hang out...in mom's good room on the back of the couch. Had to catch a quick picture. Grandma of course thinks this is cute...but it sure wasn't cute when Squiggy did it!
Finally....the Pumpkin Patch! Danny loved the tractors.

Troy says our corn is "piker" corn...but we took a pic of Joe by it anyway.
The pumpkins were fun to sit on.

If you look close...Elaine IS in this picture!
Me and my boys!


The best part: MUD Danny "dove" right in...but Joe was a little worried about it.
Stomp Stomp
Thanks Grandma for the great day!

No comments: