Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

B is for Box!

We love the fact that Grandma W. got all new appliances for her kitchen remodel!
This is....Joe's house!  (Before we did the roof)
We had so much fun decorating it with MARKERS! I learned that I do not own washable markers...I need to fix that!

We spend a lot of time in our little house!

Of course...Danny had to have a house too!
Everyone gets their own space!   

Come over and play with us!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! Forget expensive presents. The kids have more fun with a box any day!

Roger said...

Neat job on the boxes....kids seems to love boxes...but not many people get as creative with them as you did!

Dad Burgess

Hilary said...

Jan & I are on our way! We want our own houses too!

And those boys are too cute for words!!

ALB said...

I love the fun decorated boxes for 2 cute boys!

Pharmgirl said...

Do you secretly love the fact that the cardboard box doubles as a socially acceptable child cage? ;-) I should've kept my big boxes from the move but the boys were sufficiently amused for hours with my pop-up laundry thingy. Aaah, I do love their little brains!

Thanks for all the posts! You outdid yourself!