Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Basic Kid Stuff


I thought I would post a few pictures that we enjoyed.  There's a great series of Joe riding a pig, but I can't begin to improve upon Elaine's treatment of those, so y'all will just have to visit her blog if you haven't already.  Danny's a climber for sure, and we often see something like this when we walk into a room...

Joe's buddy Carson gave him a scooter, what a great deal!  He's thinking about starting a gang.

Sometimes we take Art to meeting and we have lunch at our house.  Danny helps.

Joe's new look.  "Mommy I'm a goat!"



Comfy, I guess?



Ain't wintertime great?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danny's Daddy was also a climber. He just about made it to the top of the refrigerator one day! That transferred into his being one of the few people that aren't afraid of heights, unless he's changed in his later years.

Love, Mom

VJ said...

Awww Danny and I are sooo cute! haha~