Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Closet Fly

Through MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) I met Mayna, a wardrobe consultant and owner of closet fly.
www.closetfly.com
At Closet Fly, Mayna gets into your closet, goes behind the scenes of your wardrobe and, through shopping, consulting, and frequent follow ups, helps you develop and maintain your own personal style.
Soooo...I invited some friends for a home seminar. It was a lot of fun with mini consultations, a presentation on how to create a wardrobe that fits your lfestyle, good food, chatty women...we of course, went over time.
Tonya and Mayna during Tonya's mini consultation.
Porsche and Mikelle
Ginny
Julie, Dayla, and Meradith

Thanks Sandra for the pictures!
Now if only I had the money for a closet makeover! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love it! I too wish I had the money for a closet makeover. :)
Does she clean your closet too??? ;)

Troy and Beth said...

Yes! :) For hosting the "show" she helped me go through my closet (took 2 hours) then showed me how to organize it. Pretty much I just need a ton of money to redo my entire wardrobe. *grin