Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Katie's getting married! (June 2009)

Sue and Mitra held a bridal shower in Katie's honor...somehow, I got on the guest list. Congrats Katie and Michael! *grin I've made several graduation survival kits and college survival kits... I am slowing expanding my repertoire.
Introducing... the official FIRST Acme Marriage Survival Kit!
Every item is labeled and explained.
It is even guaranteed!
I have a honeymoon kit in the back of my mind and I'm also considering his and her marriage survival kits as well as baby survival kits. *grin Now just to have the time to make them!

Want or need one?....they start at $100/box! :)



1 comment:

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Actually ... she's already married. =) Blogs sure are hard to keep up with now that the initial enthusiasm has worn off, aren't they!? =) I still get a chuckle when I think of Joe's flip flops and socks in the snow last year ... it's a blog memory that re-visits me from time to time so thanks for that!