Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Beth turns....

I turned 31 this last Wednesday. My Grandma Wandler was always "31" so this year is a bit crazy to achieve!! Anyway...

Here's a few pictures of my Birthday. We (My dad, mom, twin, niece, Joe and Danny and myself) went to the "Yarrow Bay Beach Cafe" to celebrate Porsche and my birthday. Lunch was delicious...we didn't even stray that much from our diets. *grin I chose the Shrimp and Crab Louie while Porsche chose the seafood stirfry, Mom chose the seafood gumbo, and dad (the one not dieting) chose fish and chips. To end the lunch we chose bite size desserts. Then we went on a walk by the water.


Here's Porsche and Mircea!
(Porsche turned 31 too...imagine that!)
(Mircea turns 2 February 15th)
Here's Me and the boys! Danny is perched very precariously on the table...we're glad Grandma took the picture quick!
Here's Grandma and the kids taking a walk. It was a bit chilly but the kids had a really good time. This is my favorite picture of Grandma and the kids. They sure love her a lot!!!
but my birthday didn't end there....

After bible study we had a yummy cake made by Elaine!! Totally luscious...and of course, I couldn't offend Elaine so I had a piece...YUM YUM!


Troy, Joe and I didn't celebrate until Thursday when Troy made steaks and salad. Troy's gift to me was a choice of 3 house items to be done in the next thirty days!! Yeah!

4 comments:

Lainey said...

So do we get to know what those three things are? :) Maybe I can get inspired, and have Gent do some things around here! Ha.

Anonymous said...

Did you know, Avocado Egg Mangle, that avocadoes look like the womb, and research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers? It takes exactly 9 months to grow an avodaco from blossom to fruit...and so with a babe! Love, Mom Burgess

Hilary said...

Happy birthday, you old woman, you! :) So glad you were able to spend it with the ones you love :)

ALB said...

Boy oh boy...mom is so smart...avocados here we come! Beth, I am glad you had a special bday...do house projects ever end? We got a new refrigerator & Wade felt so lucky to spend a good chunk of Sat. installing the line etc. to the ice maker & not only that but got to repair some wood flooring! The joys of being a home owner! We hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you. God knows you are blessed with a wonderful husband & 2 fun loving sons.