Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Marissa is back!

Joe is thrilled that "Rissa" is back (meaning being babysat by us a few days a month). All morning they kept hugging and kissing. It was so totally funny. I don't think either of them quit jabbering for a second...both had to be reminded that we talk when our mouths are empty! All I heard all day long was "RISSA!!!" or "JOE!!!" Then they would compare notes about how to say different words...I think they were trying to impress each other. I didn't even try to venture down the hall as they were racing the shopping cart and push doggy. It was a great day...I got exhausted *grin. It was also fun to see Brent (Marissa's Daddy). Here's a few pics of the day.


Here's what the living room looked like a half hour into play!

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Wow! I am going to have to hire Joe and Marissa to clean my house too!