Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Joe's Birthday!!!


It's hard to believe our little boy is already 2!
Here's some snapshots of his party...(what a fun/chaotic time!). Try and see if you can pick out the theme. *grin





A big thanks to my mom who helped me get ready for the party. I couldn't have done it without her!!!!!


We had lots of little guests and their parents...so much fun to get together!!



Joe figured out how to blow out his own candles!!! He at first wanted to put out the flame with his fingers.



Marissa is showing Emily how to eat the snowman cupcakes.


Jacqueline and her snowman cupcake.

Samantha with her cupcake.

The gift opening crew!

Yup, it is true, girls just love cowboys!! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the boots, belt, and sheriff's star!

Boots, trucks, and footballs...what more could a little boy need?


You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick....the good news is that the camera still works!! (It is never safe to just leave it lying around!!!!)

9 comments:

Angela si Radu Popescu said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!! I miss you...I glad to meet you and your family...and Congratulations!! your mother for little baby...he is so sweet!!Hope everything is going well for you all! Love and miss you!Angi.( from Romania)
www.angela-ionita.blogspot.com

ALB said...

Joe, It sure looks like you had a great time at your birthday party! Your cousins loved the snowman cupcakes! Micah liked the picture where you were holding the football & when you had the bow on your head! Love ya!

Hilary said...

2 already?! Goodness gracious! I love Joe's cowboy get-up and all those smiling faces with their snowmen cupcakes!

Pharmgirl said...

oh how cute! I love the boots and the shirt! He's such a cute little man! Look at all those shameless girls- wow, glad we weren't that way! haha

Wade Burgess said...

Happy Birthday! 2 is one of the greatest years. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Lainey said...

My heart always does a little flip-flop when I see a guy in cowboy boots and a stetson. Sigh...... and I dont understand why the past tense in the comment above "glad we weren't that way!" ?? I know better. Tee Hee

Renee in NE said...

Happy Birthday, Joe!! So fun to see the pictures! Who ARE those people anyway, that were at your party? :) I know who!! Do they have a blog?

I noticed your query about have we tried the recipe for avacado egg mangle...ummm...no, maybe someday when I am bored! :) I may be pleasantly surprised do you suppose??

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun, didn't we? Thanks again for all!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

What a fun party - LOVE the cupcakes! I'll have to tuck that idea away for a future party for a January birthday girl we know. =) The beauty of being "in hiding" for 2 weeks is now everyone's blog has lots for me to catch up on! Thanks for the fun posts ... and happy 31st year!