Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A few odds and ends

I just had to post these cute pictures of Danny :) He has been the best baby ever. We can't believe all the grins we get from him. He loves his big brother Joe too and gets really excited when he "plays" with him. My only complaint would be my sore arm from carrying the load.

Peek A Boo!

Victoria is 13!

Here's a few pictures of Victoria's B-day. Troy and I unfortunately missed the cake party...oh wait a minute, we wouldn't have been able to eat it anyway STUPID DIET! *grin



Here's Victoria...isn't she so very pretty...she must take after her Aunt_____ (You fill in the blank!!)


Here's the Cake....WOW!



And of course...Joe and "Toria"!


Our Little Helper!

It was time to pump the septic tank....what a smelly job. Here's Joe and Daddy covering up the tank.

5 comments:

ALB said...

Ah Shucks...Danny is so cute!
Thanks for the fun pictures. Victoria looks like a princess with her cake!:)

Brent and Dayla said...

What a cute little video clip of Joe helping stomp dirt!! :-) Of course, it is cute seeing the pictures of Marissa & Joe playing together...and I had to laugh that Joe got roped into pushing Marissa around on the push toy, as she loves that at home! Thanks so much for watching Marissa! Love, Dayla

GIEJ Long said...

Happy Birtday, Victoria. You really look like a princess. I like the picture of Joe and Victoria too. Joe and Danny are sooo cute! We miss them.
Ivona.

Lainey said...

Hey! Now that is a great song to stomp dirt to. Now I know what I need to do when that song "comes on" around here! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

VJ said...

i love the vidio of Joe and my brother in the backround w/ the piano! Danny looks soooo cute!