Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Danny

Here are a few of our "little" one. He is growing sooooooo fast!

Danny was named after 3 Georges. Troy's Grandpa George Burgess, George Dissmore (my adopted Grandpa), and George Richardson (another of my adopted Grandpas.) Here Danny is with George Richardson.
Here's a little bedhead! He is such a happy waker upper.
Getting ready for meeting, Danny all of a sudden was really quiet so I peaked in on him in the playroom and this is what I found!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Roger said...

Hey, thanks a lot for the update. Danny is such a cute kid...but he has the build of a linebacker...Solid!

It's always great to have pictures of the kids....I also enjoyed the ones of the kids at haloween...you'll have to tell Joe that cowboys don't use pacifiers!
Cute, though.

Dad Burgess

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

yay for walking! love the bedhead curls!