Have you tried our Recipe?

Let us know what you think!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!

My little Cowboys were invited to Kenmore Story Time on Wednesday, by "emlee" and "jawfun." They listened to some great Halloween stories, learned about the "Jakalanter" and trick or treated at the check out counter where they recieve some Yummy treat.

We spent Halloween evening with some of the ones in our birth class group. Here are the treats I brought!
Here the group of kids that were there minus the two babies. From the left: Joe, Danny, Owen, Lucy, and Paige.
They went trick or treating to about 5 houses. After the first house...the kids were pumped up! Joe gave me his horse cause "I need to hold my bucket of treats carefully!" They couldn't believe that all these people were giving them candy! Troy would put Danny down and Danny would walk up holding out his hat for candy...it was totally cute.
Sara and Troy hosted all of us and we had a wonderful time! Thank you! It was so much fun to catch up with everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Roger said...

I love the one with their back to the camera...Joe has the real cowboy look...maybe even a little bow legged!

Dad Burgess

Pharmgirl said...

Oh my goodness, look at little Joe the Wrangler! He is like a cowboy in miniature! I too love that pic with his back to the camera! And I love Danny's little stance in the indoor picture! Awesome photos - such cute little cowboys you have :-) Can't wait to see them.

ALB said...

We love the picture of Danny showing off the cowboy in him!! He is to cute.